ASKIN’S VOLCORE PANEL RANGE CONSISTS OF A NON COMBUSTIBLE, FIRE RESISTANT, MINERAL WOOL CORE.
Non-combustible insulated panel system
Volcore also has the added benefits of sound absorption with significant acoustic ratings and is thermally efficient with R Values up to 4.0.
It is the market leader in fire rated insulated panel suitable for facades, cladding and exterior walls. It is ideal for industrial applications with a significant risk of fire, providing Fire Resistant Levels (FRL) for up to two hours.
In addition to all this, it’s easy and fast to install, is available in a variety of products and applications with a range of colours and profiles to suit.
The key benefits of using ASKIN’S Volcore panel are its structural performance, weather tightness, thermal values and non-combustibility.
ASKIN Volcore Panel systems have been tested to Australian Standards and meet various NCC (BCA) FRL requirements and is non-combustible as required for Type A and B Construction.
- Non-combustible core
- FRL up to 180 min
- Extremely thermally efficient (R values up to 5.2)
- Sound absorption with significant acoustic ratings
- Lengths available up to 13.5m
- Robust and durable building envelope
- Fast to install
- Large range of profiles, finishes and colours
ASKIN Volcore fire performance panel can be used in almost any building application.
Volcore Case Studies
The Lights Community Centre: ASKIN Performance Panel supplied Volcore Vivid panel and were able address any concerns around fire safety.
Accreditation’s & Compliance
- IPCA Code Compliant
- NCC/BCA Group 1
- NATSPEC Product specification
- National Construction Product Register
- AS1530.4 for fire walls, door and penetrations
- AS 1530.1 deemed non-combustible C1.9e
Other Askin Cores
Leading supplier and installer of insulated, architectural and fire-rated panel systems.