ASKIN’S XFLAM PANEL RANGE IS A FIRE RESISTANT INSULATED PANEL MADE WITH SYNTACTIC FOAM.
XFLAM fire resistant insulated panel system
This high performance fire resistant panel has excellent mechanical properties, superior insulation values, and low toxicity making this panel the best multipurpose panel available.
XFLAM Panel is available for interiors, exteriors, facades, roofing and ceiling applications. It is ideal for almost any application that requires a fire safe, mechanically strong building product.
In addition, it’s high thermal performance makes it an ideal insulated panel product for food processing facilities, distribution centres, cool rooms and freezers.
XFLAM Panel is also 100% recyclable, easy and fast to install, saving you time and money during construction.
XFLAM Performance Panel has undergone multiple testing and approvals making it easy for you to insure while also giving peace of mind that you have an approved and conforming building product.
FM Testing includes:
- FM Approved – 4471 Roofing Systems
- FM Approved – 4880 Internal Walls and Ceilings
- FM Approved – 4881 Exterior Wall Systems
- Superior strength and spanning capabilities with lengths available up to 25metres
- Fire rating up to 120 min (FRL /120 / 90)
- Thermal performance (R Values up to 8.0+)
- Continuous insulation eliminating thermal bridging
- Sound absorption with excellent acoustic ratings (Rw 25)
- Robust and durable building envelope
- Reduction of structural support
- 100% recyclable and sustainable building product
- Warranty up to 36 years
- FM Approval for insurance and peace of mind
- Product compliance with the NCC and AS-NZ Standards
ASKIN XFLAM Panel can be used in almost any building application.
XFLAM case studies
ASKIN ViviD Facade System with XFLAM core wraps The Bend Motorsport Park. ASKIN designed and engineered maximum panel lengths to suit with COLORBOND® skin in Woodland Grey.
ASKIN’s XFLAM Exterior wall panel was used for Port Hedland’s Integrated Marine Operations (IMOC) to withstand cyclonic winds and severe storms.
Accreditation’s & Compliance
- IPCA Code Compliant
- NCC/Group 1
- NATSPEC Product specification
- Greentag certified
- AS1530.4 for fire walls, door and penetrations
- FM Approvals for interiors, exteriors and roofing
Other Askin Cores
Leading supplier and installer of insulated, architectural and fire-rated panel systems.